The other day, my mother sent me some pictures from her Facebook. Now, while this doesn't seem like sustainable agriculture, it is absolutely sustainability. SO! I'd like to put a plug in for these ideas, especially as we are also attempting to eliminate waste in any way we can. Please, enjoy, giggle, then ponder, as you digest (no pun intended) the possibilities of these lovely ideas!
This actually works surprisingly well. You'd think that a bottle would work better, but with all those hungry people at a barbecue, well, it does wonders.
I love pancakes. I am also OCD. This little invention allows me to cover all my bases, and end up with not only perfectly shaped circular pancakes, but also letter pancakes.
Just pure genius, this avoiding of waste!
A decent idea. I've found that it depends on the bread type. Some breads need top down, like soft bread. Those with crusts, go for it!
It's almost too good to be true! Now, while you don't get to lick the scoop, this is really the best way I've found to eliminate birthday tears.
Never again will all the goodies fall out either end and go straight into the trash! Now we have the ability--dadadada--to eat all of what we cook!
I won serious brownie points with my elders on this one. Seriously, who likes watery wine?
When I switched from my preferred holder (scotch tape) to this brilliant beyond brilliant idea, I saved so much plastic, they're erecting a statue for me in the park!
Now, while this did not apply directly to gardening or agriculture, it applies to waste, which is always an extension of agriculture. I'll soon talk about the industrial food waste, but for now, take a minute to delight in the simple ways to make that trash can, that compost, and that recycling a little lighter!








No comments:
Post a Comment