Saturday, February 22, 2014

A little bit o' Shakespeare

This literally has nothing to do with sustainable agriculture.  It really has nothing to do with food, it's cupcakes.  Apologies for the snark, I've been living vicariously through a couple of my friends in satire class, so the sass has punctuated my monologues more than usual lately. 
 Moving on to less digressive topics, it was my teacher's birthday the other day (and when I say teacher, I mean advisory, English teacher, grammar hammer, and practically family).  She has had a Shakespeare cupcake in her room for about five years now, and yes it has gone through the five stages of food grieving: stale, mold, worms, dryness, dust.  Well, we're not quite at dust, but it's about to be trashed on Shakespeare's birthday.  Very ceremonial, I know. 
But!  Da dada!  I made her another one!  It was quite fun, and I just wanted to share a little whimsy with you all.  Long liveth the bard!

No comments:

Post a Comment